Have you ever picked up a copy of a game and wondered what brew would best compliment your evening’s entertainment? Well, my friend, you are in luck! We’ve paired three brand new beers and one mead with games for the ultimate in tabletop enjoyment! All games, beers and mead...
They came to your island. They threaten the land and your people. It’s time to take it back. Join local game designer Rob Wieland as he teaches Spirit Island before its official release at Gen Con. This cooperative game from the makers of Sentinels of the Multiverse lets you...
- Matt K. is drinking a Chai Solstice at Oak & Shield Gaming PubLate puzzled pint check-in : | (4.25/5 Stars)
- Matt K. is drinking a Snow Pilot at Oak & Shield Gaming PubLate puzzled pint check-in : | (4/5 Stars)
- Tadeusz H. is drinking a Tackle Hunger at Oak & Shield Gaming Pub(4.5/5 Stars)
Recent Blog Posts
- So Long and Thanks for All the Fish March 13, 2018
- Board Game Barrister and 42 Lounge Announce Partnership, New Venture on Milwaukee’s East Side February 15, 2018
- Beer, Mead and Game Pairings – November 15th, 2017 November 15, 2017
- Now Hiring Bartenders! September 26, 2017
- Update: Ultrascreen Advanced Screening of Star Wars: The Last Jedi September 23, 2017