Have you ever picked up a copy of a game and wondered what brew would best compliment your evening’s entertainment? Well, my friend, you are in luck! We’ve paired three brand new beers and one mead with games for the ultimate in tabletop enjoyment! All games, beers and mead...
More than a little proud to say that we got the ONLY Nitro keg of B. Nektar’s Episode 13, a bourbon barrel aged mead with strong honey, caramel and bourbon notes. Try it now, or during our Meaducation July 14th! From the meadery: Honey Wine Aged in Bourbon Barrels....
The ongoing success of our Meaducation events has allowed us to continue to bring new meaderies to Milwaukee to speak about their unique approaches to crafting mead. Please welcome B. Nektar Meadery as we host our third Meaducation July 14th! They’ve traveled all the way from Michigan, bringing their...
- Matt K. is drinking a Chai Solstice at Oak & Shield Gaming PubLate puzzled pint check-in : | (4.25/5 Stars)
- Matt K. is drinking a Snow Pilot at Oak & Shield Gaming PubLate puzzled pint check-in : | (4/5 Stars)
- Tadeusz H. is drinking a Tackle Hunger at Oak & Shield Gaming Pub(4.5/5 Stars)
Recent Blog Posts
- So Long and Thanks for All the Fish March 13, 2018
- Board Game Barrister and 42 Lounge Announce Partnership, New Venture on Milwaukee’s East Side February 15, 2018
- Beer, Mead and Game Pairings – November 15th, 2017 November 15, 2017
- Now Hiring Bartenders! September 26, 2017
- Update: Ultrascreen Advanced Screening of Star Wars: The Last Jedi September 23, 2017